Monday, December 17, 2007

Tres Down...

Tres to go...about my finals for this semester. I took two of them last week and one this morning at 7:00 am for Political Philosophy and lets just say that I'm excited that the class is over. I went and sold my books back for that class as soon as I was done taking the final and I scored $90. Woohoo! I think I'm going to celebrate the fact that I survived the class and the end of the semester by shopping. New jeans sound fun? I think so. I have one final tomorrow, one Wednesday, and one Thursday, and then I go home on Friday. Yay! I am so excited to see my family. I feel like I have been missing out on all of the Christmas fun. I will probably spend all Friday afternoon rearranging the nativities and Santas, because I am sure Sam and Rye don't have the same decorating skills as I do. haha! just kidding! Can't wait to see you little brothers! Much love family!

No comments: