Monday, February 18, 2008

Reuben

This is my totally sweet fish. He is a Siamese Fighting Fish, or commonly known as a betta fish. I got him for Valentine's Day along with some flowers from Jeremy. It was such a wonderful day. This guy's full name is Reuben the Great Betta Clover. He is Reuben the Great because we went to Jason's Deli (great place by the way... so good) and there was a sandwich called "Reuben the Great", so we renamed the fish from just Reuben to Reuben the Great. His middle name is Betta because Jeremy called him Betta the first day he had him before he gave him to me and we didn't want to leave that out and his last name is Clover because that's Jeremy's last name. Hopefully, I can provide for Reuben. He's such a cool fish and so chill. He's hanging out with me right now. He might even be able to see himself on the screen. Anyways, I couldn't ask for a better, more easy going pet. Thanks Jeremy, you are the best! I finally have my cute little fish..... love it!

4 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

It is so good to meet Reuben,after we have heard so much about him. Thanks for coming over, it was good to be able to neet Jeremy and
visit. We love Jason's Deli!! Bob gets the Reuben. Have a great week.

Unknown said...

how FUN!! katie you and jeremy are both just BLASTS! love you guys!!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Cute fish...but I'm more interested in checking out the boy than the fish! Kelli

Mandy said...

Seems to be a big step if you are buying pets together. =) And I just realized I never emailed you back about the scooter. We went to AZ and I forgot. I will talk to Erich and get back to you.