Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dad

Happy Father's Day!
I love you so much. You have taught me so many things throughout life and I love the memories that I have of us. Thank you for teaching me how to throw a baseball. I remember playing catch in the front yard every week when I was a little girl. Thank you for teaching me how to mow the lawn and for letting me do it even though you would have to do it after me to get all of the spots I missed. Most of all thank you for helping me become who I am today. You are such a wonderful example to me. You have taught me so much about the importance of living the Gospel and trying to become more like Christ. You are always reaching out to others and doing everything that you can to help them. I love how you are always smiling and you are always so funny. You are the best dad I could ever ask for. Thank you for all that you do. I love you!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Katie Kat,
I love you. I have so many happy memories of you. I remember when just you and I went camping in the red Jeep and Grandpa Gary came up to have dinner with us. You have always been a delight in my life. Thank you for being patient with me and my fatherhood skills. I'm very happy with the choices that you have made. Your example of service to others clearly identifies you as a desciple of Our Savior. Thank you for being an inspiration to me and mom.

Love you the mostest,
Daddy

Katie said...

thanks papa!