Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'M ENGAGED!

True story for those of you that remember the April Fool's Day post. This actually happened. :) Here are some pictures to prove it!!

Jeremy was taking me on a little tour of the town he grew up in. After he showed me all the sites, we took a little walk on this pathway that was surrounded by green trees on both sides. It was so pretty. We walked down for a little bit and then I stopped to look at a huge butterfly. Then Jeremy got down on one knee and he proposed! I said YES! And now we are engaged! I am so excited! I didn't even see it coming and I almost forgot my camera at the house! That would have been a tragedy! Anyways... I couldn't be happier! I am the luckiest girl ever! I can't wait to marry Jeremy!

17 comments:

Brett and Heather said...

Congrats!!!
I feel like I know Jeremy because my kids talk about the pictures of him upside with his chin painted like a face.
We are very excited for you!!!

Courtney said...

Congrats!

Kamy said...

Congratulations! How is your mom holding up? We are so happy for you!

Mandy said...

Congratulations.

Lisa Mc said...

We are so happy for you and Jeremy. You make a great couple! Bob is so excited for his steak dinner!!! I am so glad you are getting married in Feb. We had a ward party tonight so we got all the details!!! Let me help if I can.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

No joking, right??? Because you totally had me last time! I'm so happy for you, and does he know exactly how lucky he is? Congratulations. You are such a cute couple. Any dates and locations yet? kelli

Jamie and Mike said...

Congratulations Katie! So exciting!

Chris and Elaine said...

We knew this day was coming:) We are so excited for you and Jeremy. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought my first best friend from childhood getting married? I'm so happy for you! Send me an annoucement!

Cassondra said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You guys are the cutest and I'm thrilled for you! Beautiful ring!

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Congrag-u-freakin'-lations.

This is big time.

x said...

I knew it!! HAH HA! (you probably won't read that how I said it but thats okay) I'm so happy for you both!! :) YAY!!

Vanessa said...

Congratulations! I wish I could live over my engagement and wedding over and over. Magical times in life . . .

Leslie said...

Congratulations Katie! We are so happy for you! You are an awesome girl! He is one LUCKY boy!!!!

Lacey said...

CONGRATS Katie!!!! I am SO happy for you! Love ya!

The Pili Aiga said...

Yay!!!!!! I just got back from a week and a half vacation and I am so excited for you :) I knew your five year plan was never going to hold up because you are way to AWESOME! Jeremy is one lucky guy (and from what I see, you feel pretty lucky too!) How cute are the two of you together!!! Congratulations Katie :0)

Tara said...

Congrats!! What a truly exciting time in your life!

Tell me the details - where? When? etc.

Love you!