Monday, July 21, 2008

We The People

Today Jeremy and I went to Washinton, D.C. It was my first time and it was so fun to see all those famous buildings.


We took the train from Baltimore to Washington, D.C.

The train came into the Union Station.

The Union Station was pretty cool on the inside, too.

Here is the Capitol Building


Me and J in front of the Washington Monument

The White House

The Archives of the United States of America: Home to the Constitution, The Declaration of Independence, and other cool, old documents.

Our train ride home... it was a long day. My legs are so exhausted! We each got a t-shirt and then I got a magnet to remember the day.

3 comments:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

you and your magnets....

Amy said...

i think you've seen more of DC than I have!

The Pili Aiga said...

I've always wanted to go to D.C. I'm jealous...glad you're having fun!