Sunday, August 24, 2008

Luzern, Switzerland

This is where we stayed last night. The internet was weird where we stayed so I couldn't post pictures from Germany or Switzerland until today.
What does that say?

The Dying Lion of Luzern- Marco Polo called it the saddest and most moving rock.

We had this for dinner. It's Kebap meat, fries, and fry sauce! Who knew they had fry sauce? I love fry sauce.

Sail boats in the early morning.

The locals going rowing in the morning.

A BIG mountain!

The Water Tower and Bridge (the most photographed monument in Switzerland).



I love these buildings. So cool.

4 comments:

Amy said...

That looks so pretty! It looks like you and your mom are having a lot of fun! Thanks for blogging about it all. I love you!
-Jeremy

Jamie and Mike said...

Hey, I love fry sauce too! Your pictures are awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!

The Pili Aiga said...

Oooh....that mountain is gorgeous. Can you believe you are seeing all of that?

Chris and Elaine said...

I'm so glad you went to Switzerland like I told you to. Its the best place in Europe.

Chris