Friday, August 29, 2008

Rome, Italy (Day 2)

My feet are sure tired!

Here I am in front of St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican!


The inside was very ornate.

This ceiling was inside of the Vatican Museum. All the artwork was so beautiful and everything seemed to be painted!


Here is inside the Sistine Chapel. Sorry it's so dark!

This is the best I could do... we weren't supposed to take pictures... but can you tell that in the middle is Michelangelo's famous painting where the fingers are about to touch?



We had some pizza next... they folded it for us... weird!


Here we are at the Spanish Steps!


Here are some old ruins!

We took the metro around today... it was completely covered in graffiti!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Katie. I miss Mom's smiling face. Thanks for taking pictures of her. The architecture sure is timeless. Have fun today.

I Love you both,

Dad