Sunday, August 31, 2008

Venice, Italy

We just fell in love with Venice! It has been so hard to pick what pictures to put on the blog (I had 100 pictures just from one night in Venice), but I still hope you get a feel for the cities we have been experiencing.

Here is a real gondola! They are much bigger than the Venetian Hotel's gondalos.





The Rialto Bridge!



Me on the Rialto Bridge!


We walked through all sorts of tiny streets and over little bridges to make our way to the famous square!


St. Mark's Square was pretty busy. We saw two brides posing for pictures here.

My mom and I... we went on a little boat ride.

The amazing buildings along the river! So cool!


Some more buidlings with the setting sun... we had a perfect view from the boat.


I picked up these beauties for only 5 euros! What a find!

2 comments:

Jamie and Mike said...

It's so fun to see all these places you're visiting! What a wonderful trip!

jeremy said...

That really does look so pretty!! Thanks for updating your blog so frequently! I love you!