Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Here!

Here are some pictures of the apartment! But I took these before we made it cute. There are three in our apartment and I'm sharing a room with Rachel! Our room is so cute! We organized al of our stuff this morning, so we are feeling better about being here for 3.5 months. We won't get to work in the orphanage until next Wednesday, so we have some time to adjust or we might travel a little, so who knows! We will see... I'm kind of exhausted from all of the travelling and exploring my mom and I did, so I kind of want to stay here and get more things organized! But we will see!





Here are some random apartments and I bought some bananas at the Piata!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Rich said...

That looks like a nice apartment! Im sure it looks even better after decorate it. Have fun lovey! I love you so much! Jeremy

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Wow, I didn't know you were going for so long! Poor Jeremy. kelli