Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm a Rock Star!

I just wanted to publicly thank HTH Worldwide Insurance. They flew my mom and I home from Vienna and took care of me while I was outside of the States. It took them a while to get everything worked out, but they kept at it and got us home safe. They also did a very good job at picking our seats. For our 11 hour long flight back to the states, we got to sit in what I like to call "Rock Star Class." It's the class above First Class. It was soooooo cool. The seats turned into beds and we didn't have those dippy blankets... oh no... we had fluffy pillows and down comforters! Crazy! Can you imagine flying like this all the time?? We also got free drinks. My mom and I ended up getting ice water every time and the guy serving us commented on how adventurous we were (if he only knew). I think a couple of the other guys in "Rock Star Class" were close to intoxication. Well, I can't really describe the greatness of this above First Class class, so here are some pictures:


AMAZING!

Pretty much what you see in the movies... and how you imagine Rock Stars travelling.

5 comments:

jeremy said...

Look at you Rockstar! I'm so glad that they took such good care of you. I love you and i'm so glad you are back!

Tonya said...

So glad you made it home safely! And you deserve to be treated like a rock star!!

Jamie and Mike said...

That is so cool!

x said...

Yep, this is exactly how I expected you to respond to all of this Katie...haha you are my GIRL! I miss living with you... :(

Cassandra said...

Katie,

Thanks so much for being a HTH Worldwide customer and giving us a "shout out" on your blog. If you have some time, I'd love to talk to you about using your story on our website or in our brochure. Please email me at coryl@gobraithwaite.com or call me at 215-564-3200 x116. Thanks!

Cheers,
Cass