Sunday, October 12, 2008

wait... not Monday??

so... we can't fly out on Monday because the insurance was not able to get the medical clearance from the airlines in time... we better really fly out Tuesday or else I just might go crazy


On October 12th...
  • 12 years ago I was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! Yay! I loved wearing that beautiful white dress... too bad they only have the white jumpers for everyone now.
  • 3 years ago (when I was a senior in high school) two girls on my high school tennis team, Lindsey Nixon and Tiffany Howell, were killed in a car accident on the way to their regional tennis match. I will never forget that afternoon.... these two girls brought such a fun spirit to our team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember both days Katie, one fondly and the other with sorrow. I'm grateful that I could baptize you Katie. It is wonderful to know Who we belong to, and Who we should emulate. Don't worry about the food in Austia, you will have Mom's cooking soon. Hey, then you can start being that "cooker" person. Love you. Dad