Monday, October 6, 2008

What a find!!

The Business Lounge is incredible! Do they have them in every airport??? The Business Lounge, as far as I am concerned, is the biggest kept secret among the business folk. We (meaning the Dr. from London and I) went straight to the Business Lounge when we arrived at the airport in Bucharest and this is the place to be. He asked if I wanted anything to drink and I told him no at first… he hesitated and said that everything was FREE! Way cool! So I asked if I could have a Fanta! So good! And then he brought me a plate of chocolate wafer things, cookies, chips, and pretzels… for FREE! And they have wireless internet! Woohoo! I am a lucky girl. I need to be finding these Business Lounges more often. So I am on my way to Vienna…yay! They brought me to the airport in an ambulance so we made it here in record time. Good thing I was strapped in while riding in the back. Every ride in Bucharest is a wild ride (that can go for most of Romania too). My plane leaves in about an hour… and then I will be meeting my mom at the hospital… I can’t wait to see her!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hurry I am waiting... xo mom

Jamie and Mike said...

Safe travels! You're almost there! Still praying for ya!

Amy said...

yes the business lounge is this incredible secret that no one knows about -- lucky you to be part of the club!!