Sunday, November 16, 2008

crazy eights!

i got tagged by my friend Lacey! this one is all about eights!

8 favorite movies (it's supposed to be tv shows... but i don't really watch tv)
  1. What's Up Doc?
  2. Runaway Jury
  3. Cinderella Man
  4. Hitch
  5. I Am Legend
  6. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
  7. The Pursuit of Happyness
  8. What About Bob?

8 things i did yesterday

  1. showered
  2. shopped with my mom and cousins in Utah
  3. drove home with Sam
  4. went to work
  5. saw Quantum of Solace with my dad and brothers
  6. ate some yummy gummy bears
  7. talked to my sweet fiance on the phone
  8. looked at my messy room and still didn't clean it

8 things i look forward to

  1. talking to Jeremy tonight
  2. seeing Jeremy in 10 days
  3. my blood clot going away
  4. painting my rocking chair bright yellow!
  5. being able to exercise again
  6. Christmas!
  7. being in the same town as my fiance
  8. getting married in less than 3 months! WOOHOO!

8 favorite restaurants

  1. Pei Wei
  2. Create (burger and custard place)
  3. Cafe Rio
  4. Red Robin
  5. Chili's
  6. Famous Dave's
  7. On the Border
  8. Jason's Deli

8 things on my wish list

  1. find a place for me and Jeremy to live
  2. get a cool beach cruiser bike
  3. for my blood clot to go away
  4. graduate from college
  5. get my master's in social work
  6. have exremely cute and healthy little kids
  7. lose 5 pounds
  8. be with Jeremy right now and forever!

i tag my buddies in Romania: Rachel, Kinsey, Robby and Rhett... no pressure though, i know you are probably way busy, but give the kids lots of love for me...i miss you guys foarte mult!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Did you like the new James Bond?

Katie said...

yeah it was pretty good... different than the others, including it being much cleaner! yay!

Robby said...

Dude I got tagged with this one earlier so I can't do it again. Most of them are still the same. Except for what I did yesterday which isn't that big of a deal anyway.

But here's mine if you want to see it! Tag me again though, because I totally love these things!

http://likerobbyandstuff.blogspot.com/2008/10/words-you-scribbled-on-wall-with-loss.html