Thursday, November 6, 2008

Get Quirky

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know.

Amy, Jeremy's sister, tagged me, but since her blog is private you can all check out her health blog here. She has great advice on working out and will even make you a personalized workout plan. It's great.


Quirk #1: I like to arrange my snacks, like fruit snacks or m&ms. I usually arrange them according to color and then I make some sort of pattern with them and eat them in some way that makes sense in my head. I caught myself doing it tonight when I was eating some skittles...Taste the Rainbow.



Quirk #2: I love to read, but I hate to start a book. I don't really understand why. I think it's because I know that the author has complete control over the adventure I am about to have. I just get nervous that it won't be a good one. And once I'm reading the book, I usually can't put it down and then I don't always get everything done. It just has so much control!



Quirk #3: I like to arrange the groceries on the conveyer belt when we check out. I put the breads together, the fruits together, the dairy together, the canned food items, the non-food items together, etc. I also make sure we have the breads last and the milk first so the heavy things get put on the bottom of the cart and our bread doesn't get smashed. Mainly, I think too much.


Quirk #4: I have taken up a new hobby of refinishing furniture. Here is a picture of my current project. Jeremy and I found this precious rocking chair at a garage sale for $5. I couldn't pass that price up for this cool thing. When I am done with this its going to some bright color (any guesses?) and absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to get past the sanding part.


Quirk #5: I love my feet. I think they are so cute. I also love to paint my toenails. It is so relaxing and then my feet look even cuter when I am done. So fun!


Quirk #6: I love being the only girl in my family. It works well when I am asking my daddy for money. Just kidding! I love having brothers though. They are way cool and they don't steal my clothes (I usually steal theirs). And Sam and Riley are always up for doing fun things with me. I just love being the only girl! Way less drama and way more fun.

I tag: Jeremy, Emily, Kamy, Tati, Rebecca, and Tara

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wait me emily or who?

Cassondra said...

Katie,
You are so fun to learn about!! I'm guessing red on the rocking chair...
Cassondra kelsey

Katie said...

yep... you em!

KinseyBug said...

Hahaha..awesome! I did get to see your quirk with the grocery thing and I have started doing it too now.

Amy said...

I'm glad to know you're quirky too!!!

Lacey said...

Hey katie Creer! its been forever since we talked! I just tagged you on my blog hoping to hear more about what your are up to. Love ya!