Friday, December 12, 2008

I rock...

in my cool new rocking chair!



I finished my rocking chair! I started with sanding and finally got to move on to painting. I have a little bit of yellow spray paint left, so I might do one more coat in the morning if it isn't windy. Jeremy and I found this treasure at a garage sale for only $5! I just had to see if I could do something fun with it. The seat of the chair is broken in the center, so I bought this ottoman cushion at trusty Pier 1 that fits pretty well. It was my first major painting project and I think it will be sweet in my new apartment!

4 comments:

jeremy said...

Holy Crap!!! That looks so sweet. I'm so excited to have that in our new apartment! I love it! Good job Katie. I love you!

Robby said...

WHOAH! That looks so much better. Awesome!

Cassondra said...

It looks awesome, Katie!!

Leslie said...

Very Cute Katie! You are such a creative/crafty gal! I am impressed! Cute color!