Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our faces!

I have been working on this cool project and just finished it this morning. I took profile pictures of me and Jeremy, blew them up, and printed them on cardstock.

then I cut out our faces with an exacto knife

painted us bright green (paint was about $2 for the big size)

printed off a 40% coupon from Aaron Brothers' website and bought a nice frame for $12

and then put our faces in the frame

So easy and so cheap! I can't wait to hang this in our cute apartment!

8 comments:

jeremy said...

Those look way good! I'm excited to have those in our apartment! Way to go love! I love you!

kristy said...

how cool! you are so crafty. i want to make one of my kids.. if only i could get them to sit still for half a second to get a profile picture!

Unknown said...

that was suchan awesome idea katie! hey ive been trying to remember that website name for crafty foods... you know the one that had the coffin and frankinstein? anyways if you could just leavea comment on my blog about where you found those at that would be great!

Cassondra said...

Katie -

I never cease to be amazed by you! These are so stinkin' cute - great idea! Great work! It WILL look so awesome in your apartment!

Cassondra Kelsey

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Maybe you should major in art education. You'd be great. I wish I had just a little of your creativity!

Cassondra said...

You totally inspired me, Katie! I just took profile pictures of my girls yesterday to try this with their sweet faces. Crafts are not my forte but I'll give it a go and let you know how it turns out!

:)

Katie said...

yay! they will turn out just beautiful!

Tara said...

You are too cute!! Hey I want one of Bobby and I. (I will pay you...!! ;0))