Friday, June 26, 2009

Come and see!

Need something fun to do tomorrow...



Welcome to the Bijou Market!




It's free! There will be food and live music, but more importantly there will be tons of people selling their handmade treasures (more than 50 vendors). You can check out the Bijou Market blog to see some of the vendors. I will be there selling my earrings. Yay! I have been making them like crazy for the past two days and I have to say, they are looking awesome. I have way more variety now than what is in my etsy shop, so come check out my new stuff! You will love it!
Hope to see you there!

Saturday 2-8
202 East 1800 South
Orem, UT 84058
and a helpful map

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thank you so much for the earrings! They are soooo cute. You reminded me that I need to do it now. Completely forgot. And by the way I'm very impressed by your photography business and your etsy business. Those are two things I've been meaning to start also, but I'm slacking. Thanks again.