Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Busy Busy

My mom and I just keep finding projects to do. Last night's project was to make costumes for our traditional reenactment of the nativity scene while someone reads the account in Luke 2 (like many of you, I'm sure).

Somehow I always end up being in charge of getting the kids ready and assigning the parts. Its tough to sort through the sheets and towels to find costumes for everyone and have them somewhat resemble shepherds, wise men, angels, or the holy family, while the audience of parents is waiting around the corner.

Well, this year will be more fun. I am proud to announce that we are prepared! (Notice the plethora of fabric to the left.) We made 15 costumes, complete with cords, sashes, and head pieces.

This year... I am EXCITED to dress the little ones up and recreate the sacred scene of Christ's birth.

No comments: