Thursday, June 3, 2010

i need...


like REALLY need...

paint-able walls!

sometimes renting is no beuno,
especially when i see fun projects like this:


on neat blogs like this.
(this cool girl even has a son named ralph... love it! i toy around with the idea
of naming a future son ralph [after my grandpa, cuz he's a pretty rad guy], but i worry the name might
be too vintage, like not cool-vintage, just frumpy-vintage. but now i have hope. anyways...)


well... some day, one day, i will paint a mural on my wall. and it will be AMAZING!

i can't wait. really... i might go crazy.

can i practice on your paint-able wall???
(ooo... so jealous)


3 comments:

Barb said...

Practice on Sam's wall with a skier...

Jessica said...

Aw man, my house needs some seriously paint-love! I have a sweet spice cupboard in my kitchen that needs painted and a shed in the back that needs paint so so badly. I'm not sure how brave I am in the house, but you could totally have your way with our shed!

Wanna come be my consultant/artist?

Erica said...

Isn't Design Mom the coolest? I love her and Say Yes to Hoboken, but I am biased b/c Liz is family.