Monday, September 27, 2010

From the Missionary:

Sam just got a new companion, Elder Hanson, and he is training him.

Elder Hanson is sweet. We get along really well and have fun doing the Lord's work. Thursday night I played a prank on him. We went to an appointment with our "Zone Leader" or Blake to teach out "investigator" or Anna, his wife. So he comes and picks us up and we head over. And when we get there it is set up perfectly. There is a couch and 2 chairs across from it. So Elder Hanson and I sit in the chairs and our so called zone leader sits on the couch next to Anna. As we are teaching about how Christ loves all of us so much, Blake was like “If Christ was here he would give you a big kiss.” It was so dang funny. It was so hard not to laugh. And as we are teaching her, he is just staring at her smiling. When we start teaching about the foundation of Christ’s church, Blake starts rubbing her shoulders saying, “One is like Christ and the other is like the Apostles.” Then he starts going the same thing to her thigh. It was so dang funny. And of course my companion is looking at me like, "Is he really doing this??" I had to put my scriptures in front of my face so Elder Hanson couldn’t see me laughing. As we keep teaching her, Blake just keeps doing stuff like that and saying dumb stuff. And Elder Hanson just keeps looking at me with the look like, "Is he allowed to do that?" Then like right at the end Blake and Anna are looking at each other and start kissing. And Elder Hanson is freaking out. It was so stinking funny. But we could only hold it in for like 10 seconds then we all started laughing. Elder Hanson was bummed when we told him it was all a joke and that they were married cause we were teaching a pretty good lesson.

Sam is soooo funny! I miss that kid...

No comments: