Thursday, October 28, 2010

what to do...



is it crunch time or relax time??

i just don't know...

the GRE is taking place tomorrow morning. aaaaahhhhhhhh! should i spend
the night going over the geometry section again and trying to memorize more vocab note cards?
or should i dedicate the evening to ultimate relaxation and a boat-load of positive affirmations?

i'm not sure which one would help me more at this point...
any thoughts?

well, offer up a prayer for me if you are the praying type (which is a good type to be). i sure need it.


4 comments:

Jessica said...

Good luck! And lucky for you, I'm the praying type. ;)

April said...

you're going to do great! i bet a little yoga and pilates would relax you! :) i'm the praying type too.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Good luck! And yep, I'm the praying type...and I think Heavenly Father really likes the Idaho prayers. So I'll see what we can do for you!

Katie said...

awww... you guys are so great! thank you!