Thursday, November 25, 2010

give thanks!


happy thanksgiving!

{my thanksgiving banner}

100 things i'm grateful for...

jeremy. my cute parents. jeremy's great family. the gospel. honey chex cereal. felt. our dishwasher. my camera. the color orange. blankets. disney movies. my computer. my job (sometimes... i kid, i kid). knitting. my cell phone. yellow rain boots. sharpies. bright colored sticky notes. ice cream. homemade cookies. felt tip flair pens. zippered hoodies. cardigans. our car. a warm apartment. oven. microwave. cocomotion. hot chocolate. whipped cream. cinnamon. friends. books. socks. my moccasins. mittens. scarves. my glass heads. my rubik's cube. sewing machine. our couch. music. my ipod. pandora.com. flower earrings. watercolor paintings. carpet. cozy pajama pants. nail polish. target. gap. old navy. joann's. bright colored sports bras. sneakers. highlighters. beanies. pencil skirts. painting pottery. symphony bars with toffee and almond bits. honey graham oh's cereal. camping. campfires. s'mores with peanut butter cups. coloring books. president monson. my grandparents. temples. vacations. airplanes. the beach. law and order svu. water bottles. ice water. photo booth pictures. tennis. soccer. working out. boots. snow days. wedding pictures. fancy coats. crazy tights. sequined anything. date nights. love. laughter. smiles. lazy mornings. holidays. my education. sociology. sundays. letters in the mail. my health. childhood memories. my awesome brothers. the scooter. peanut butter m&ms. & surprises.

there is so much to be grateful for! have a lovely day!


No comments: