Tuesday, November 2, 2010

i need to paint my nails


today we got an l.l. bean catalog in the mail. i was flipping through it as i made
my way back home and i stumbled upon these beauties:


that's right- onesie sleepers for adults.

i think i need one... yeah- i'm pretty sure. we have cold, snowy winters in these parts. imagine: being curled up on the couch, hot coco in hand (topped with whip cream and a dash of cinnamon), sporting these comfy pj's. loving it! they come in red and pink. should i go for the pink? or buy the red and get one for jeremy? we could match on christmas morning!! :) he's going to love this!

2 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

When I got married, some friends threw me a shower, and instead of a little nighty, they gave me pink pj's like that. They even had the feet on them. They thought they were being funny, but I loved them!

Jessica said...

Matching red ones, for sure! So classic!