Tuesday, November 9, 2010

a rough start


so i had this interesting dream.


everyone had a special song that would play on their alarm clock specifically for them. the song was magical. it woke up every part of the body and mind while it was playing so that when it was over, the person would be perfectly awake and ready for the day; they just had to listen to the whole song.

cue my actual alarm going off at 5:31 am.

the radio was suddenly blasting and i left it playing because i was still in my dream. i thought that i had to listen to the whole song in order for it to wake me up properly. well, about 30 seconds into that... my tired, slightly grumpy -but still hot- husband rolls over, "could you hit snooze or something??"

ooops! yes. yes i can. what? you didn't want to wake up at 5:30 jeremy?? c'mon.

3 comments:

Barb said...

I am glad he is still hot! Love the story!

Erica said...

I used to listen to music on my alarm clock, but I would always fall back asleep to it, no matter what kind of music it was.

Amy said...

i HATE when they ask you to turn it off or hit snooze when it's a good song...