Tuesday, September 13, 2011

cancelled


i just received this e-mail from my professor:

Hi Class,
I've received emails from many of you indicating that you're having difficulty figuring out how to apply the assignment criteria to Chapters 1 and 2. This is a great question - because it's rather difficult and my error - I gave us one assignment too many, starting them too early in the book.

I AM CANCELING ASSIGNMENT #1. IT IS NOT DUE FRIDAY. THERE IS NOT A PAPER DUE FRIDAY. NO ASSIGNMENT IS DUE FRIDAY.

Still, read chapters 1 and 2. Come to class prepared to discuss them. Remember, flexibility is our motto.

Cindy


i'm glad i emailed her with my questions (and confusion) regarding the paper... glad my classmates did, too! my week just got WAY less stressful. woot woot!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Woo Hoo, what a nice surprise. Makes the week much better!