Tuesday, November 15, 2011

we LOVE presents

last night i sent this to both of my little brothers:

ummm.... quick thing.

if you plan on getting a christmas present from me, i better get a birthday present from you.
just cuz i'm in boston, doesn't mean you don't have to get me anything...

much love!


i understand it was a little hectic for everyone in september: parents just moved, sam just got back from his mission, both of the boys were adjusting to college life, we were in boston, blah, blah, blah... but come on! my birthday comes around only once a year and it is very important to me. so today i texted both of them and asked if they had any thoughts on my birthday present - mostly to see if they were taking me seriously. these were the replies i received seconds later...

from riley: "its a done deal. don't even fret."

from sam: "its already taken care of! its on its way to Boston :)"

WOW! they pulled that together pretty quick. in less than 24 hours.
so if you want something from somebody... just tell them you won't get them a christmas present. it worked for me! but maybe presents are just really important to my family. haha!

2 comments:

Barb said...

This is hysterical! You are all crazy! xoxoxo

April said...

haha!