Saturday, January 14, 2012

eggplant

yesterday i ventured to the yarn store for some yarn. i needed
to knit something.
i found this beautiful eggplant super chunky yarn and
deemed it perfect for my new project. this easy knit infinity scarf. i followed
the pattern exactly, but used size 13 needles instead of 19 to make it a little tighter.


i love it! its close to my neck when i double it up to keep me extra warm.
the best part... it only took a few hours. so it looks like i can knit another something
this weekend. back to the yarn store i go... maybe for some orange yarn this time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, but I was expecting a post about you eating eggplant. A little disappointing. But I love the color!!

Ashley @ A Crafty House said...

I love this! Thanks so much for trying my patterns out.... your blog is great!