Thursday, March 22, 2012

a change


i have finally decided... i go back and forth all of the time, but there is no stopping me now.

i have decided to grow out my bangs.


and i think i can do it. i first cut my bangs back in 2007 to help conceal my lovely scar i acquired after running into a door and every time my bangs start to get into that stage where they are toooo long i think to myself, maybe i should grow them out. and then they drive me crazy and i cut them again. so this is the time... i am going to grow them out and see what life is like with my forehead joining the party.

any tips on how to stay sane in the process?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just pretend you're Alicia Silverstone on Clueless and it's uber sexy to have your hair in your face.

Kayla said...

There were many days of pinned back hair. A twist, braid, whatever. I just had to keep them out of sight and out of mind. If they hang too much, then I get frustrated too and want nothing more than to chop them!

Barb said...

You go girl, you can do it!! xoxox