Sunday, March 4, 2012

oh boy... i'm married to a 26 year old.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!



(x-country skiing in north conway for our anniversary)

you are my favorite. very favorite in fact.
thanks for making me laugh ALL THE TIME.
you make life so fun. i am the luckiest girl.
i'm so glad we get to celebrate you today!


here are 26 reasons why i love you:
  1. you call me “sweet girl”
  2. you work hard
  3. you tell me i’m beautiful
  4. you believe in me
  5. you love your family, and mine
  6. you think i’m so brave
  7. you are a good kisser
  8. you sing all of the time
  9. you are happy
  10. you take kissing breaks when we are studying
  11. you have sweet calf muscles
  12. you buy me fun presents
  13. you encourage me to dream big
  14. you are soooo handsome
  15. you let me take lots of pictures
  16. you think i am funny
  17. you tell me you love me every day… lots of times
  18. you dance with me at parties even when you don’t want to
  19. you are kind to everyone
  20. you are funny - so funny
  21. you text me love notes
  22. you are humble
  23. you make my heart melt
  24. you love the gospel and live it
  25. you pray for me
  26. you are a good person - through and through

thanks for being YOU!


No comments: