Friday, April 20, 2012

a sick face


i have suddenly come down with something rather unpleasant.  

it is some sort of cold that i would prefer not to have.  you see, the weather is beautiful outside and what's worse than being a sniffling, red-nosed mess???  being a sniffling, red-nosed mess when it is nice outside.  when it's cold, it can be perfectly lovely to throw on some sweats and become a recluse on the couch as you watch your favorite movie over and over armed with loads of tissues, mentholatum, and hot chocolate.  but when it's warm outside, that does not sound perfectly lovely.  i want to be out and about in the sun working on my pathetic tan and enjoying whatever spring has to offer.  so in protest, jeremy and i played some tennis when i got home from school before the couch summoned me for some one on one time.  i am not letting this cold get to me.  i refuse!  it has only affected my face.

i am not sick... my face is sick. 

No comments: