Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 7

Picture of the Day
from our adventures

We had a picnic dinner in the beautiful weather.

We also... enjoyed the German pancakes Jeremy made for us, wrangled the three year olds at church, took naps, read books, knitted, opened Mother's Day presents, planned our next trip together, and we get to talk to our favorite missionary in just a few hours. It has been a relaxing day after our busy busy week of sight-seeing.

and mom...

Happy Mother's Day! I'm so glad we could spend it together.
Thanks for making life so fun. We are always having a good time.
I sure am lucky to have you as my mom. I can't wait for the girl trips in the future.
Thanks for the wonderful things you have taught me. I love you!
xoxo, your favorite daughter

1 comment:

Amanda Orfanos said...

Don't you just love being able to sign everything "your favorite daughter" or "your favorite sister" and no one can argue with you? :)