Friday, June 15, 2012

scooter love


i stumbled upon this beauty this morning...

from here


and my heart hurt just a little. i thought back to my scooter days. they were dreamy fun.
i would strap on my hot pink helmet, jump on my silver scooter, and ride around the town.
it was the very best. the grocery shopping was a little difficult, but it was so worth it to cruise
around on that thing with the wind in my face, the cute little horn.... i loved it.
then i got married and my parents repossessed it. although it was my brilliant idea to take
a scooter to college rather than a car... they purchased it, so i guess it was only appropriate.
the little brothers' didn't want to miss out on the scootering fun (that thing's a chick magnet for those boys).
at least whenever we go visit, i still get to hop on it and take it for a spin.
i just love to ride that scooter.

still every time i see a scooter my heart just swoons. i either take a picture of it and send
it to jeremy or point it out to him and tell him i want one soooooo bad. so today i decided...
no more wishful thinking. i am going to buy a scooter someday.
my very own that no one can repossess. it will be some gorgeous bright color (of course)
and i will just scooter around all over the place. it is going to happen... and i can't wait!
when i saw the scooter picture (above) my first thought was, "i have to have that!".... but i think
i will start saving for the real thing instead. that's way more fun.
plus, i don't think i can live without one.

No comments: