Thursday, August 23, 2012

teal floral


every summer i get most excited to buy a planner for the year in the fall.
i get so excited it borders weird. anytime we have walked into a target this summer i would ask jeremy if we could look at the planners. i just had to check out the options. to me a planner is more than just... a planner, i guess. it's like my journal. i like to write down the things that i do and keep a little record. (i also track my workouts to stay motivated.) a few weeks ago i stumbled upon a planner that was both nice to look at and very functional. it has extra pages so i can put all my lists right into my planner. i love it. it also didn't clash with the notebooks i bought for my classes this year or my backpack, so that was a plus.

well, here it is... this year's planner:



isn't it gorgeous? can't wait to fill it up!

1 comment:

Amanda Orfanos said...

I agree with you 100%. I love buying a new planner and writing down everything I need to do each day. The best part is having a list of 500 things and crossing off each one!