Wednesday, October 3, 2012

we are planners


my momma and i... we are planners.

we have vacations planned for years out sometimes.  so today, while we
 were chatting on the phone, we booked flights for my spring break. it's never
too early to nail those puppies down.  i can't believe this will be my last spring break ever! 
 so where am i going for a whole week in March? i am going to hang
 out with my parents of course!  they are the bomb.com and 
we will have so much fun! jeremy has a different week off for spring break 
than i do, so hopefully he has tests to study for that week while i'm gone.
 i promise to leave you lots of love notes, sweet boy!

on a different note... 
 i had two bites of salad today.  and it wasn't terrible.


1 comment:

Barb said...

Woo Hoo! I am so excited! xoxo