Friday, December 14, 2012

to the market


jeremy and i both had our last finals today.
tests at 9:00 am. assessment and diagnosis for me, epidemiology for him.
we both finished at 10:00 (a Christmas miracle!) and we met up for a mini celebration.
we ventured to Quincy Market and ended up with the some very chocolate-ly hot chocolate with whipped cream (yum!) and we threw in some pizza, too. nothing like an early lunch. my tummy was rumbling.  all that brain power, you know.  i love moments like these.  me and my lover, chatting away, no care in the world, with the holiday excitement approaching.  it felt so good. i didn't have to run off to read some articles, prepare a treatment plan, run groups, write papers, study note cards, or anything else related to school or my internship.  i am so happy i get to spend almost three weeks with my favorite boy.  rest.  rest is good.

No comments: