Monday, January 14, 2013

a little here, a little there


jeremy gave me this jewelry tree for christmas and i just love how it looks on my windowsill.  (i painted the flower box next to it many moons ago... like maybe when i was 13.  painting pottery has always been my thing.)  the swirly thing reminds me of what jewelry i have to wear instead of having it sit in some deep dark drawer.  it has also been getting me in the organizing mood lately, but not enough to take on any major projects.  i have found myself frantically cleaning out my sock drawer, going through some shelves in the book cases, and pulling shirts off of hangers that i haven't worn in a year to make room for the new clothes i gathered over the break.  i think little by little is a good way to go for cleaning out and organizing.  it can be a good distraction from the studying that is about to start up again.  classes start wednesday! ahhhh!

No comments: