Wednesday, January 16, 2013

big day


today was the first day of my last semester.


 can we just take a moment to ponder this craziness? when i graduated from BYU i knew two years were still to come.  but this is the actual last semester of my college career.  weird.  super weird.  i'm not sure what i am going to do with myself.  but i can worry plenty about that later, because for now, i have lots to do.  last week i was in a "i don't care if i fail my classes i just want to be done" mode and that's a dangerous one to be in.  luckily this week i am in a "let's do this" mode.  i am excited for my classes and on top of my readings like no other.  yay for first days!

as you can tell from the picture we also experienced the first snow storm of 2013.
we know what that means... i need a hugmug full of hot chocolate this weekend! 
 max brenner here we come!! 

No comments: