Monday, January 25, 2016

The Bump


Today I am 20 weeks pregnant! 
Officially halfway!! And I am finally looking pregnant.

About 4 1/2 weeks pregnant on the left and 20 weeks pregnant on the right.


If I suck in it's less noticeable, but Jeremy made sure I wasn't sucking in so that my belly was in full force for the picture.  My wardrobe is getting more and more limited these days and I can hardly zip up my winter coat (and it's COLD out there).  Buying more clothes sure is fun though. 

It's so crazy how long babies take to grow.  Our first picture is right in the middle of fall, the halfway mark picture is in the middle of winter, and by the time the baby comes we will be one week shy of summer.  I'm certainly okay with it... more time to prepare ourselves for something you can never prepare for. 

We have our big ultrasound tomorrow and I am pretty bent on not finding out the gender of this baby.  Surprises are so fun!! Jeremy is still not totally convinced and says he's looking at the screen to see for himself.  We will see what actually goes down.  Regardless, we are happy the baby is growing like a champ!


No comments: