Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Sun Valley


The first half of my trip out West consisted of a family biking trip to Sun Valley, Idaho.  We used to come here when I was little to ride bikes, so we really loved revisiting and making new memories. We did lots of road biking and mountain biking and had ice cream everyday.  It was definitely a good time. 


We stayed at a house found on airbnb and it was way more fun than getting hotel rooms. 







Other highlights (and random thoughts) not pictured: Sam, Riley, and I watched the whole season of Stranger Things on the trip - 2 episodes a night.  We bought Gwen a Sloth stuffed animal which is the funniest thing ever.  I am now convinced I need a road bike of my own - as well as a sponsor to pay for all of my dream adventuring gear. Gwen is an expert traveler and continued to sleep 8+ hours a night.  I crossed 3 things off of my bucket list - road trip, mail postcard (to Jeremy from Gwen), and ride bikes.  Jeremy missed us like crazy and was happy to join us for the 2nd half of the trip.

No comments: