Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rubik's Cubes

I love Rubik's Cubes. In fact, I may be a little obsessed. There is no way I can see a messed up cube and just leave it there. I have to solve it. My little brother taught me how to solve it about 2.5 years ago. We have been timing ourselves and racing ever since. My record is 1 minute and 34 seconds and Riley's is 1 minute and 15 seconds. But we are both no where near the world record which is just under 11 seconds. That's so crazy! We better keep practicing.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

that is so cool! i can't even believe the guy who does it blind-folded. how is that even possible??? major brain power.

Anonymous said...

katie, this is awesome! sounds like life is going well. i need to figure out how this all works. thanks for sharing! enjoy your break and best of luck this fall!