Monday, November 5, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

ABC-It' s Me!

A- Attached or single: attached...recently ;)
B- Best Friends: my mom, my dad, sam, and riley
C-Cake or Pie: pie
D- Day of choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: cell phone... gotta keep in touch
F- Favorite Color: Orange
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada
I- Indulgence(s): sweats, hot chocolate, and a good movie
J- January or July: July, I love the sun
K- Kids: are so cute, but I don't have any... i think I want 4
L-Life is Incomplete Without: my cute family
M- Marriage Date: how about June....in like 5 years
N-Number of Siblings: 2 little brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: phobias, they are more interesting... haha just kidding... fish hooks, not getting married, and making/having enemies
Q- Quotes: "There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness." -Marguerite Blessington
R- Reason To Smile: I have the best family and wonderful friends
S- Season: Christmas
T- Tag Two: Kristen & Lacey
U- Unknown Fact About Me: the only vegetables I eat are green beans... canned green beans... not frozen. not fresh. canned
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: meat eater, for sure...i dont eat trees
W- Worst Habit: Eating Ice... love it!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: x rays... crooked ones
Y- Your Favorite Food: ice cream
Z- Zodiac: virgo

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Who are you attached too? I want in on the gossip!

Tonya said...

Oh, this is a fun one. Yeah, we want the scoop on the attachment! NICE!

I just tagged you with another one on my blog.