Tuesday, April 1, 2008

BIG NEWS!

GUESS WHAT?!?!



I am ENGAGED! I am so excited! I will be getting married on June 6th in the San Diego Temple! And you all better come! I had the most amazing day today! Jeremy, my fiance, made me lunch and then we went to eat it by the duck pond. I just love the ducks. While we were there he got everyone's attention. Then Jeremy professed his love for me and asked me to marry him. I said yes of course! My ring looks exactly like the picture above. It is soooo pretty! I love it! The two side stones are princess cut and the middle one is a the round cut. This is the best day of my life!


haha.. just kidding... april fool's day!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

haha katie i thought that you were totally serious i was like there goes her plans on not getting married that fast wen she moves to provo! hahahi was about to yell to my mom!! haha totally funny u had me going katie!

Brett and Heather said...

Ha Ha!!! You joke about it now, but I'm sure it is coming soon for you. Talk about putting a little pressure on Jeremy!! What is he going to think when he reads your April Fool's joke? This might make it come a little sooner than you think. LOL

Lisa Mc said...

Katie, Katie, Katie!! I think your telling a little lie!!!! Bob wants
me to remind you about a steak dinner!!!

The Pili Aiga said...

Okay Katie!!!! you are a booger....we are at Bunco night snooping on the relief society blogspots and we all fell for it .... totally funny....You are too awesome :0) Becky

Courtney said...

I read the first line and called Kamy but then figured out it was April Fools Day before I read it all! Good joke.

Barb said...

Sweet, one less person to pay for!
xo Mom

Barb said...

Ha Ha - you are killing me...June 6 you are not done with spring block yet and you are still a "teenager"... Pretty good April Fools! You win the prize!!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

YOU GOT ME! But maybe it will give Jeremy some ideas! kelli

Tara said...

O my gosh!!! Your dead meat cuz!!!

I was freaking out and totally fell for it!!!

I thought maybe my wedding inspired you! LOL

That was a good one girl!!

Tonya said...

You stinker.