Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's a good day

Today I ventured to Target on my scooter to go swimsuit shopping....ugh. Swimsuit shopping usually means broken self-esteem and frustration. I love to go shopping, but swimsuit shopping is just not fun. So I got to Target picked out some suits and made my way to the dressing room trying to prepare myself to be torn apart by the mirror. I tried on the first suit and a miracle happened... it looked ok. I tried on some others and ended up buying the first one. So here is a quick recap: I went swimsuit shopping, I found a cute suit, and my self-esteem survived! It's definitely a good day.

2 comments:

The Pili Aiga said...

It will be a fabulous day when that happens for me!!! lol

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Why isn't there a picture posted??? ha ha. I get to buy a MATERNITY swimsuit this year! Talk about uggghhh! I ordered it online so I can try it on in front of my own mirror (probably with the lights out). But congratulations to you! kelli