Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What did Noah see after the flood?

Check this picture out... ok... look more at what I am wearing. Notice anything cool? Well, I didn't even do it on a purpose. Me and Jeremy were walking out of the movie theater after seeing Iron Man (way good by the way) and I noticed what I was wearing. Do you know what it is yet? The title gives you a hint... a big hint. I am wearing every color of the RAINBOW!

Here are where all of the colors come from: I have red toes, an orange purse, and I have a yellow shirt, I am wearing a green sweatshirt, blue pants, and my purple flip flops. How cool is that?!? Jeremy noticed that it started at the bottom went to the top and then came back to the bottom. :) I don't know if the whole "wearing the rainbow" is the best thing to reveal. It just shows that I am not matching at all. I'm not really sure what happened to the concept of picking a few colors and repeating them throughout the outfit... but whatever.

3 comments:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

I don't know what is more weird: the fact that you are indeed wearing every color of the rainbow OR that you realized you are wearing every color of the rainbow.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Love it. That's the way to do it, because anything you add to your outfit will match one thing or another! Maybe you'll start a new trend (or maybe it is a trend, but just hasn't hit Idaho yet. It takes a while you know!). kelli

The Pili Aiga said...

Ahhh, but aren't you just a little happy rainbow yourself? lol You're just outwardly showing your happiness from inside :) ha ha I think I'm so funny!