Monday, May 12, 2008

Mom

Since Mother's Day was yesterday this is for you mom!

First of all....I love you! You are the best mom I could I ever ask for. You have made my childhood such a blast. I have loved all the adventures we have been on and all the cool things we have done together. You have always filled our days with trips to the park, the pool, or the zoo. You have helped me grow so much. Thank you for helping me become who I am today. I love taking road trips with you because we have so much time to talk about everything. You have always been there with me to endure the tears and then to laugh them away. I can see myself becoming more like you everyday and it just makes me laugh. You have always been a great example to me and one of my best friends. Thanks for all that you do! You really are the best mom! I love you!!

4 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Katie you do have a wonderful mom!!!She is a blast to be around!
She is a great example to us all.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Just FYI, your mom is one of those ladies that I always admired and wanted to be 'just like' as a mom. Totally and completely positive, and everyone wants to be around her. And it seems as though you're turning out to be just the same! Like mother, like daughter. kelli

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

AMEN!

i love your mom

The Pili Aiga said...

I like your mom too Katie :) I can see much of your Mom in you...very happy positive people. The wonderful thing is that you will be good friends your whole life through. What a blessing to have a friend and mother all in one little ball of fire named Barb :) I can hear that awesome laugh now!!!