Saturday, May 31, 2008

Today's Motto:

"Eat the Pineapple"



Why? Because I have 2.5 lbs of Pineapple Spears in my fridge that I just opened for the first time today for lunch and they say on them, "Best Enjoyed By 6/01/08" and that is tomorrow. So I have tons of pineapple that expires tomorrow and I just opened it 30 minutes ago...great. I have been stuffing my face with the glorious stuff for the last fifteen minutes and repeatedly telling my roommate Serena to, "Eat the Pineapple." Did you know that pineapples do not grow on trees? They grow on the ground...true story.

2 comments:

x said...

Delectable. 2 spears down, 9 to go!

The Pili Aiga said...

Just be careful...they make your mouth raw :) I didn't know that until my wedding day when Way's cousin brought fresh pineapple from Hawaii. My wedding line ate it until their mouths were raw...I skipped it that day...too much going on...lol...enjoy!