Friday, June 27, 2008

We are having a...

TOMORROW from 7 to 11 in the morning. We will have lots of stuff for sale. I am selling tons of clothes that have been sitting in my closet for a while, but they are too small for me. My brothers also cleaned out there closets, so we will have some boys clothes too. We are also selling some board games and other good stuff. Anything we don't sale we will be taking to DI, so everything will be way cheap. Stop by and check it out. Recap... we are having a garage sale tomorrow from 7-11 and we are selling cool stuff for way cheap... sweet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww katie! thats so nice of the man to give you a free pair! but it is nice that you are volunteering!

Cassondra said...

I'm bummed I missed your garage sale... I LOVE games and am always on the look out for more good ones!