Thursday, July 31, 2008

No Cashews?!

I was at the Green Walmart today and it seemed to be a happening place. We saw two people from our ward. They were probably there with the intent to buy some things, just like my mom. I went to the store with the intent to present to the world a grave injustice that is being done to anyone that is under 21 (and who also shops at the Green Walmart by my house).

This is aisle 12 of the Green Walmart. Aisle 12 has Beer, Wine, Popcorn, Nuts, and Beef Jerky. I happen to be under 21 and I happen to love cashews and popcorn. Do you see the problem here? I am not allowed to go down aisle 12 because this aisle also houses alcohol. Is this sign really trying to tell me that I cannot buy cashews until I am 21 years old?? What a joke... Don't the cashiers I.D. the people when they are actually purchasing the alcohol? I just don't understand the harm in walking past it even if you aren't allowed to drink it. Well, I guess they get picky at Green Walmarts, but then what about the gas stations? They just don't really care.

1 comment:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

ha ha. That's pretty funny. Haven't you ever heard 'stand in holy places'? Now do you really think that isle 12 is a holy place??? (coming from your old young women's leader)
Thanks for making me laugh (again). I like laughing, and sometimes don't do it enough. kelli