Friday, August 1, 2008

Katie: Googled

1. Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search: Katie needs Hula Lessons!
2. Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search: Katie looks like an Oompa-Loompa.
3. Type in "[your name] likes" in Google search: Katie likes to write.
4. Type in "[your name] says" in Google search: Katie says Suri can be an actress.
5. Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search: Katie wants out - and now we know why.
6. Type in "[your name] does" in Google search: Katie does Broadway.
7. Type in "[your name] hates" Google search: Katie hates her hair.
8. Type in "[your name] goes" Google search: Katie goes to Tokyo.
9. Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search: Katie loves her spider.

I found this on a blog... it's kinda fun. I think I will turn it into a TAG! Ha!
I tag: Jeremy, Mom, Becky, Rachel, and Lindsey!

2 comments:

jeremy said...

I thought your "Katie wants" would have been "Katie wants Jeremy" but oh well, haha

The Pili Aiga said...

Okay, so I figured what the heck, I'll play along. I typed in my first one....not so good of an answer there (type it if you want...not pretty). Then I typed in the second one...also yucky. Must be my name...something like "Debbie does Dallas" ha ha ha I will spare you this tag :) Thanks for thinking of me though...lol.. By the way, i love your green walmart tag. Very funny! I never even paid attention to that.