Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Walmart Special

Today my friend Katie and I headed to Walmart... to get manicures! It was so sweet! They are only $12! I know right now you are probably thinking... "Walmart!?! Is she serious?" And I am. Why go someplace to get some way expensive manicure when you can do it at your closest Walmart for less than $15? I think its pretty cool. The polish will come off eventually anyways so whats the point in spending more than that. Well, it was my first manicure and when I told the lady that, she put flowers on my ring fingers with rhinestones in the middle. Cute! They take walk-ins and they do a great job! Go check it out..

4 comments:

Tara said...

No Way Seriously>?!?!?!?! My walmart is not that cool!

Unknown said...

thanx for the awesome tip katie!

The Pili Aiga said...

This is good to know...Kira will love having that done and right in my price range. And now that I'm typing this, I have to go down and call you because I forgot to return your call about not being here this sunday. I am so sorry...gonna call you right now :(

Chris and Elaine said...

Your nails look beautiful, Katie! I didn't know it was so reasonably priced...I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info.